BOSTON – Senator Sonia Chang-Díaz has announced neighborhood office hours for the fall of 2016. Office Hours will be held within each of the neighborhoods of the Second Suffolk District.
Senator Chang-Díaz encourages any resident or interested party to attend and discuss any community, regional, or statewide issue of concern. If you cannot attend these office hours and would like to speak with the Senator, please contact her office at 617-722-1673, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or stop by her State House office, located in Room 111 on the first floor of the State House for assistance.
Office hours will be held at the following times and locations. Please note that there are both morning and evening office hours. Any questions regarding the Senator’s office hours can be directed to her Communications Manager, Christina Gregg, at 617-722-1673 or Christina.Gregg@masenate.gov.
1. Dorchester – Tuesday September 20th, 4:45PM - 5:45PM, Grove Hall Library, 41 Geneva Ave, Dorchester, MA;
2. Hyde Park & Roslindale – Tuesday September 20th, 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM, Fuente de Vida Adult Day Health Center, 130 Bradlee St. Hyde Park, MA;
3. Jamaica Plain – Saturday September 10th, 12:00-2:00 PM, JP Music Fest, Pinebanks Field, Jamaica Plain, MA;
4. Roxbury – Monday September 12th, 5:00-6:00 PM, Dudley Dough, 2302 Washington St, Roxbury, MA;
5. South End – Sunday September 18th, 11:00 AM -2:00PM, SoWa Open Market, 460 Harrison Ave. , Boston, MA;
6. Mattapan – Thursday September 15th, 5:00-6:00 PM, Mattapan Library, 1350 Blue Hill Avenue., Mattapan, MA
7. Mission Hill – Tuesday September 13th, 4:30-6:00 PM, Parker Hill Branch Library, 1497 Tremont St., Roxbury Crossing, MA