Senator Sonia Chang-Díaz has announced neighborhood office hours for the spring of 2012. Office Hours will be held within each of the 10 neighborhoods of the Second Suffolk District. Senator Chang-Díaz or one of her legislative staff will be present at each session.
Senator Chang-Díaz encourages any resident or interested party to attend and discuss any community, regional, or statewide issue that may concern them. Any questions regarding the Senator’s office hours should be directed to her Legislative Aide, Sibusisiwe Malaba, at 617-722-1673 or Sibusisiwe.email@example.com.
If you cannot attend these office hours and would like to speak with the Senator, please contact her office at 617-722-1673 or stop by her State House office, located in room 312-D on the Third Floor of the State House for assistance at any time. Our office and staff will do the best we can to assist you in any way.
Office hours will be held on at the following times and locations. Please note that some hours take place in the morning and some in the evening.
- Mattapan – April 23, 2012 from 4:30-5:30 PM at Mattapan Library, 1350 Blue Hill Avenue, Mattapan, MA;
- Dorchester – April 24, 2012 from 5:00–6:00 PM at Grove Hall Community Center, 41 Geneva Avenue, Dorchester, MA;
- Back Bay – April 24, 2012 from 9:00 – 10:00 AM at the Boston Public Library-Copley Branch, Map Room Café , 700 Boylston Street, Copley Square, Boston, MA;
- South End/Bay Village– April 24, 2012 from 6:00-7:00 PM attheSouth End Library, 685 Tremont Street, Boston, MA;
- South End/Bay Village -- May 2, 2012 from 4:00-5:00 PM at the South End Library, 685 Tremont Street, Boston, MA;
- Fenway – April 23, 2012 from 4:30 – 5:30 PM at Café Espresso Royale, 44 Gainsborough St, Boston, MA;
- Mission Hill – April 24, 2012 from 8:00 – 9:00 AM at Mike’s Donuts, 1524 Tremont St, Boston, MA;
- Beacon Hill – April 30, 2012 from 4:00 – 5:00 PM at the Starbucks at the corner of Beacon Street and Charles Street, 97 Charles Street, Boston, MA;
- Chinatown – April 26, 2012 from 5:30 – 6:30 PM PM at the Chinatown YMCA, 8 Oak St. West, Boston, MA;
- Roxbury – April 27, 2012 from 9:00 – 10:00 AM at Haley House, 12 Dade St, Roxbury, MA;
- Jamaica Plain –April 25, 2012 from 4:30 – 5:30 PM PM at Ula’s Cafe,284 Armory St., Jamaica Plain, MA.