BOSTON – Senator Sonia Chang-Díaz has announced neighborhood office hours for the spring of 2016. Office Hours will be held within each of the neighborhoods of the Second Suffolk District.
Senator Chang-Díaz encourages any resident or interested party to attend and discuss any community, regional, or statewide issue of concern. If you cannot attend these office hours and would like to speak with the Senator, please contact her office at 617-722-1673, email email@example.com, or stop by her State House office, located in Room 111 on the first floor of the State House for assistance.
Office hours will be held at the following times and locations. Please note that there are both morning and evening office hours. Any questions regarding the Senator’s office hours can be directed to her Communications Manager, Christina Gregg, at 617-722-1673 or Christina.Gregg@masenate.gov.
1. Dorchester – Wednesday June 15, 5:00PM - 6:00PM, Grove Hall Library, 41 Geneva Ave, Dorchester, MA;
2. Hyde Park & Roslindale – Thursday June 16, 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM, Roslindale Community Center, 6 Cummins Hwy, Boston, MA;
3. Jamaica Plain – Wednesday June 8, 8:00-9:00 AM, JP Licks, 659 Centre St., Jamaica Plain, MA;
4. Roxbury – Tuesday June 7, 9:00-10:00 AM, Haley House, 12 Dade St., Roxbury, MA;
5. South End – Thursday June 9, 8:00AM-9:30AM, South End Buttery, 314 Shawmut Ave, Boston, MA;
6. Mattapan – Tuesday June 7, 4:00-5:00 PM, Mattapan Library, 1350 Blue Hill Avenue., Mattapan, MA
7. Mission Hill – Friday June 10, 11:00-12:00 AM, Alice Taylor Apartments, 260 Ruggles St, Roxbury Crossing, MA