BOSTON – Senator Sonia Chang-Díaz has announced neighborhood office hours for the winter of 2017. Office Hours will be held within each of the neighborhoods of the Second Suffolk District. Senator Chang-Díaz encourages any resident or interested party to attend and discuss any community, regional, or statewide issue of concern. Office hours will be held at the following times and locations. Please note that there are both morning and evening office hours.
- Dorchester – Thursday, February 23, 4:00-5:00PM, Grove Hall Library, 41 Geneva Ave, Boston, MA;
- Hyde Park – Tuesday, February 21, 3:00-5:00 PM, City Hall to Go, BCYF Hyde Park, 1179 River Street, Boston, MA;
- Jamaica Plain – Friday, February 24, 8:00-9:00 AM, JP Licks, 659 Centre Street, Jamaica Plain, MA;
- Roxbury – Thursday, February 23, 9:00-10:00AM, Haley House, 12 Dade St., Roxbury, MA;
- South End – Friday, March 3, 3:00-5:00PM, City Hall to Go, BCYF Blackstone, 50 W Brookline St, Boston, MA;
- Mattapan – Tuesday, February 28, 5:30-6:30 PM, Mattapan Library, 1350 Blue Hill Avenue., Mattapan, MA
- Mission Hill – Thursday, March 2, 5:30-6:30 PM, JP Licks, 1618 Tremont St, One Brigham Circle, Boston, MA
Those who cannot attend these office hours and would like to speak with the Senator can contact her office at 617-722-1673, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or stop by her State House office, located in Room 111 on the first floor of the State House for assistance. Any questions regarding the Senator’s office hours can be directed to her Communications Manager, Joshua Wolfsun, at 617-722-1673 or Joshua.Wolfsun@masenate.gov.